Deidra Reed $14 bill

Deidra Reed bomb threat
Deidra Reed $14 bill, Deidra Reed Bomb Threat, Deidra Reed is facing a felony charge after allegedly threatening to blow up Oklahoma Gas & Electric over a $14 utility bill.

"I remember flipping out, but I don't really remember what was said," Reed told local TV affiliate News9.

According to an OG&E employee who has agreed to testify against her, Reed reportedly called the electric company and said, "I am going to blow OG&E up 'cause y'all are charging me for electric I haven't used."
In her interview with News9, Reed is wearing a T-shirt that reads, "I [Love] Haters."

"The detective actually told me he heard [the call in question], so I can't really argue with it if it's me," Reed told the station.

"I don't have a criminal record," Reed said. "I'm struggling to pay $40 a month for rent. How the hell am I [going] to buy some bomb equipment? I don't have [the] know how to make a bomb."

Reed has reportedly apologized to OG&E but says she still plans to protest the $14 bill despite facing the felony charge.

Source:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/woman-allegedly-calls-bomb-threat-over-14-electric-205614982.html