Marisa Tomei: Lady Gaga Flattered Hollywood Actress Marisa Tomei

Marisa Tomei: Lady Gaga Flattered Hollywood Actress Marisa Tomei
MARISA Tomei was “so touched” when Lady GaGa said she wants the actress to pay her in a movie.

In a recent interview on SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up, the 24-year-old singer –real name Stefani Germanotta — was asked who should play her in a biopic.

“I’ve always been a big fan of Rosario Dawson,” GaGa said. “Oh, you know what? I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan.

“All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry.


“Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum.”

And Tomei admits she was delighted by GaGa’s comments.

“I heard because my Aunt Arlene, who lives in Park Slope, sent the family an e-mail about it. So … I dunno. Aunt Arlene knew about that one,” she said.

“I was thrilled when I heard. I love her. I love her music. And she’s a smart businesswoman. So, I was so touched, really. I think it’s incredible that she likes my work and that she’d think of me in that way. I thought it was great.”





Source: Showbizspy